Friday, November 7, 2008

So are you going to watch UFC 91?


This Saturday @ the MGM Garden Arena in Las Vegas, 3-time HeavyWeight Champ Randy "The Natural" Couture will be fighting for this titles against "the biggest opponent of his career,  "wrestling freak-of-nature Brock Lesnar.

UFC 91, in-person on November 15 or on Pay-Per-View? For me, Pay-Per-View is going to have to do.

So who am I rooting for?   "The Natural" Couture of course!  Dude, just look at Lesnar, I swear he is on roids or something... not cool.  

Couture is a stud.  Did you know he is one of only two UFC fighters to have held a championship title in two different divisions?

Yeah, it's Couture all the way.



Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this blog, I started a forum, which has a ton of

information on MMA, the url is http://www.ultimatefightingforumz.com

. I am not sure you guy have videos yet on this blog for MMA, but I

would love to help out and provide some for you. My webmaster

compiled a bunch of video feeds from youtube and other sources, that

would benefit this blog as well, if you are interested. Thanks again

and have a great day!